9 April 2014

A New Front Against Nationalism: Taking on UKIP


With apologies for the delay since Friday's hustings, which deserves a write up. I've been a bit under the weather since Sunday and although I made Monday night's meeting in Macclesfield, I've had to miss one campaign event in Lancaster on Tuesday. I'm returning to the election battle tomorrow though.

If you missed it, please read this comment piece in the Manchester Evening News. I'm now a full on target for the UKIP online machine, because the truth for UKIP really does hurt them. Share widely and make sure people know that there is one party that will take on UKIP, from the front, and challenge them, as I have at the West Kirby hustings two weeks ago, where I destroyed their "City of London" spokesperson on the issue of benefit fraud.

No comments: